Wednesday 8 May 2013

Big Day Today :)

So how is everyone? Everything going okay? What's new with everyone?

Oh you want to know why today is a big day....well....it is now in the double digits of when I go away! That's right, only 99 days to go until I leave :)

I am getting so excited about going away, actually another piece of interesting news to follow this. I have met, through Facebook anyways, the au pair that is currently with the family until I arrive. She is from Canada like me and we're around the same age. We met one another through the SmartAuPairs group (all the au pairs that will be in the UK or are already there belong to this group so that we can meet up with one another) we both belong to on Facebook. And just seeing her pictures is making me even more excited to go over and go on little adventures :)

Only 99 days left guys! It's so close!!

2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous! wish i was going with ya! hope you have a great time there and send me a postcard my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so neat.. going to meet up with her or any of them?
    I am loving all your pictures now that your over there & yes I am now catching up on your blog

    ReplyDelete