Thursday 25 July 2013

A Benefit of being a Small Town Girl


One of the many benefits of being a small town girl is being in the local paper. Now I've been in the paper since my birth announcement AT LEAST more than four times a year.
A friend of the family works for the paper (also a benefit) and wrote up this article on me. All this information was in my first blog post but some of the people who do not have a computer or internet do not get to see this so this article is something for everyone to see.

Also sometime before I go Lambton College will have a write up on me and I will post the link here once it is on their site.

Other than this no new information really. The days before I leave are getting shorter and shorter and I am getting more excited each minute!
Remember if you wanna post anything, maybe about where I should visit while I'm over there or activities I should do feel free to post any time :)


(Click on the picture to make it bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment