Monday 12 August 2013

Four Days Now!




Only four days now! This is craziness!
 First off I want to thank everyone who could make it out to my going away party on the weekend. I had a blast and made many memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you also for the gifts I received to take with me on my travels, may need another luggage container for everything now. Above is a picture of the Build-a-Bear I received from two of my very good friends, Allison and Melissa. His name is Rocky Maples and his little mounty outfit and cowboy boots are adorable! Thank you girls once again!

So I leave on Friday at 8:45pm and I'm suppose to arrive at 8:45am (3:45am here). I've been told that it'll take some time to get use to the time change but I hope to trick my head on the plane and get into the mind set of it being five hours ahead, now only to see if my body follows. I finally have everything ready that I need to take with me, just have to pack it all up now. The fun stuff for the last couple of days before I go, I'm so smart :P

I hope to post at least once a week and once I figure out which day is better to post I will post it in my next blog post. 

Good day everyone :)






1 comment:

  1. yes! Rocky Maples made it to the blog. I hope he made it to London. We love you too Alli! Glad you like him

    ReplyDelete