Tuesday 19 November 2013

Light It Up!

Santa's House
Oh yes Christmas is in the air! Lights turning on each weekend and different Christmas events going on in London soon. It's so exciting!

This past weekend was party central at the house. It's my Host Dad's birthday this coming Thursday so we had a party Saturday night for me. Co-workers and his brothers came to the house for food and drinks and an all nighter from what I heard - I went to bed around 1am and they were still all up (thank goodness the kids were in bed though, they'd be exhausted the next day.) We had fireworks and sparklers in the backyard to celebrate.

Giant Elf's walking around the mall.

On Sunday I went to the mall in Uxbridge for free concerts they were putting on throughout the day and then a countdown to turning on the Christmas lights around the mall. Joe McElderry, X Factor winner in 2009, was the main star. He sang "The Climb" and then after much anticipation he turned on the lights. He is also starring in "Cinderella" this Christmas, which the family and I are going to see over the Christmas holidays.


Not much planned for the rest of November, other than seeing Catching Fire & Saving Mr. Banks :). A friend of mine from Canada is suppose to be going to Wales for work in a little bit so I'll be meeting up with her hopefully in December or January.










No comments:

Post a Comment