Monday 21 July 2014

More of London and More for Me to See

Well we're getting down to it! The girls finish school this Wednesday (July 23rd) and then we have a week off before we each go on our own holidays :) I'm so excited for Europe! I've made my packing list but now it's the hard part - the actually packing, but don't need to worry about that right now, that's for Sunday.


This weekend I went into London to hang out with my friend Lina and explore more of London. Last week I was looking at the photos I've taken since being here and realized that I hardly have any of me and places around London so Lina and I were tourists on the weekend, taking pictures of everything!

There was a 90% chance of rain that day, yeah for us, but luckily enough no rain but it was quite warm - thank goodness for the breeze. We ended up walking around London for a couple of hours exploring new places and taking many photos, it was a great day. We went to Tesco's and got some sandwiches and treats for dinner and had a picnic in Leicester Square. It wasn't very busy in the park but all around us outside of it was! I still cannot get over how busy London is, and if I haven't gotten use to it by now then I never will.

That evening Lina and I went to the Prince Charles Cinema to go to a  "Frozen - Sing Along" event. There were people dressed up, a lot of Elisa's and there was a Sven and someone dressed up as the Shopkeeper too, and we each got a party bag when we arrived. There were certain objects we had to use at different times during the movie and we could yelled or cheer at the screen as much as we wanted to. So for instance near the end of the movie we got to use a party popper to celebrate the party they have, we also had a grey balloon to act as the trolls and whenever they were on screen we had to put the balloon on our head and make it dance around. It was so cool!

I have had such an amazing experience since being here in London. I've gotten to do some many things on my Bucket List, and a bit more too. I'll make a full post of how I'm feeling about all of this before I come home but for now I'll leave it there.

I hope to do another blog post before I go to Europe - August 1st, but if not it will be after I get back on the 11th. Caitlin will be here on the 12th to the 21st and then it's only two weeks until I'm home :)
It's becoming all to real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment