Wednesday 22 March 2017

Lessons!

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can bare!" 

This post is dedicated to the lessons I learned while traveling:

-get out of your comfort zone and have some fun!
-save money to explore other towns or countries (if you have the chance to)
-meet new people from different places (through the agency to start with) = life long friends and adventure buddies :)
-find routines that work for you and the children you are looking after
-if something doesn't go according to plan try to be flexible with it
-explore new places around the town you are living in
-find a coffee shop to go to - to relax and remind you of home if you need some comfort
-set goals of places and things you want to do while traveling
-enjoy your time with the family you are working with
-above all have fun!!!


My experience as an Au Pair with Scotia Personnel was amazing! I am so glad I made the choice to travel and get paid while doing it. It made it less stressful on my end that's for sure. 
If this sounds like something you are interested in feel free to send me an email
stevenallison20@gmail.com     and in the subject line put "More Info on Scotia" :)
Hope to hear from you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment