Thursday 2 March 2017

New Adventure!

Well hello there everyone! I just wanted to fill you in on the company I worked with, Scotia Personnel.

What is Scotia Personnel you ask? It is the Agency I worked with to become an Au Pair just a couple of years ago! They helped me every step of the way and answer every question I could throw at them. As you may remember I went to England for a year and it changed my life completely! I got to experience a new country with the safety of having a job and a house family to show me around and be there for me. I met so many Au Pair's through the agency and am still in contact with them :)

Don't want to be an Au Pair? That's okay, Scotia also has opportunities with Summer Camps, Nanny Positions, Culinary opportunities  and so much more! They have connections all over the world (The UK, England, USA, China and many more) and can find the perfect place for you to work for 3months, 6months, 12months or more! Depending on where you go and what you do there are so many benefits with doing a program through Scotia.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email ( stevenallison20@gmail.com ) with the subject "Scotia Personnel"  :) I look forward to hearing from you!

Scotia Website : https://www.scotia-personnel-ltd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment