Sunday 6 April 2014

Another half-term?!?!

Yes as the title gives away the girls are on yet another half-term from school, this one is until after Easter Monday so they get a nice two week break off of school.

I hope to post at the end of this coming week to tell about all the activities we will be getting ourselves up to but for now I guess it's more updates about myself.

This past week I have gone to the Cinema more times than I usually do in one month! I saw "Muppets Most Wanted" last Wednesday - hilarious movie! The soundtrack is amazing and the little cameos are awesome! - "Divergent" on Friday night - won't say anything about that right now as my little Sister is currently reading the book and doesn't want me to spoil it for her, so I'll be nice this time - and today I saw "Captain America: The Winter Solider" - so awesome! I love the Marvel franchise and Captain America is one of my favourites so this did not disappoint!


Also this past week I experienced something else new, one of my Au Pair friends named Lina has gone back home :( She lives in Germany, in a small town much smaller than Forest - she showed me pictures the one time and it looks so beautiful there. If I do get time, and the money I hope to visit her but she is hoping to visit me before I leave England so I have that to look forward too.

My Canadian friend Erin is going back Easter Weekend and then she's hoping to be back in England in September or so, which is when I'll be back home anyways so I may see her before she leaves Canada in the Fall.

I cannot believe it is April now! I know you all must be getting sick of me saying that but it's true! As of April 2nd I have five months left in England and on the 17th of April I will be here for eight months. Time is just going by way to fast!

Um...so if I don't mention this now I may get into trouble. I do have someone coming to visit me before I leave - and she chooses right before I leave to do so (only joking).

My older sister, Caitlin, will be visiting me in August!! From August 12th-21st she will be her and I will be her official tour guide to London :) We are starting to plan our days together and have ideas in motion but until she is done her exams we're not going to set anything in stone - so that she can enjoy the planning instead of getting stressed about it.

Hope all is well back in Canada and that Spring has finally arrived for you all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment