Sunday 1 June 2014

Something "Wicked" This Way Comes


This past week was something else. The girls were on their last half term before getting out of school for the summer, July 23rd is the last day, so we had a fun week. Jane and Chris were also home so I had some days off and others I spent hanging out with the entire family. It was fun, I haven;t done that in awhile so it was nice to hangout with everyone and do activities with them.

On Wednesday the family went and saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" while I made my way over to see "Wicked", I'm seeing "Charlie" on June 7th with my friend Lindsay. If you are a fan of "The Wizard of Oz" then you will love "Wicked"! Don't go into it with the same storyline in your head though, it is very different than the way Dorothy tells the story in Oz. I recognized a couple of the songs, because of Glee, but I was happy I didn't know the entire story before going in. That way I could enjoy it more and try and figure out the different plot lines. 

The rest of the week was spent swimming with the girls, going to see "Maleficent" with the family and then out to dinner and sometime to myself to organize my other plans for the rest of the time that I'm here. As of tomorrow I only have three months left so I have to make them count!

I only have a little bit to pay on my August Trip and then that will be all covered. I keep reading about all the activities I get to do while on that trip and it's just so amazing. I am so excited for it. Before that trip though I will be seeing "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", Kristen Chenoweth live, going on the London Eye, going to Brighton Pier and any other little bits and bobs I can fit in there before August. 

Once August comes the days are just going to fly by. I have my trip, then Caitlin is coming over right after I get back and we have lots of things planned (more on that when the time comes), I'm going on my Downton Abbey trip and then after will hopefully go and see "War Horse" with Lindsay as my last play in London before I leave. Just crazy!!

Hope all is well with everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment